The Bug Genie 3.1.5 Released
No, we haven’t forgotten about you! We just put out a new bug fix release of The Bug Genie 3.1, which features a number of bug fixes and fixes for the permissions system. Thank you to Daniel Scharrer for his help with fixing a number of issues within the mailing module.
To get this release, just head over to our (still new and shiny) download page!
- The ‘canvoteonissues’ permission is now obeyed
- Guests are now never able to vote on issues
- Permissions are now obeyed when adding a task or adding a relation to an issue
- The php version number is now never included in X-Mailer
- Fixes issue #1091 – Error logging into tracker
- Fixes issue #1047 – Link to User Guide is broken
- VCS Integration now supports scopes properly
- Links and passwords are now set correctly in forgotten password emails
- A number of issues regarding email addresses have now been resolved
- All URLs to thebuggenie.com have now been updated
I’d like to personally apologise on the length of time to get this update out! Future releases will not be delayed as badly as this.
Remember to report bugs to our issue tracker, and if you need any help or have any questions, just ask on the forums!