We’re happy to announce the first release candidate for version 4.2 – after over a year in development. This release has seen tons of improvements and changes, and substantial testing has already been done.
Be aware that this release requires PHP version 7.0 or higher.
Please report any and all bugs you find at http://issues.thebuggenie.com so we can track and fix them as soon as possible.
Major changes in this version:
- Significantly improved and simplified permission model with permission inheritance
- Support for parsing and automatically detecting todo-items from issues
- Brand new project-focused frontpage
- Improved onboarding for new users
- Improved team and client dashboards
- Added support for Github login
- Added support for Google login
- Added support for integration with Slack
- Unified and updated theme and layout
- Support for PHP 7.2
- More reliable mail notifications, with better and more readable formatting
- Improvements to searching for related issues
- Changed from server-side rendered code highlighter to js-powered highlighter
- More details are shown in the issue log
- Missing wiki articles now highlighted when linked to
- Comments in issues can now be sorted in reverse order